Marc Jacobs Leather The Tote Mini Traveler Tote Bag H009L01SP21 Black
- 100% Authentic, Money back Guaranteed
- Grained leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- two handles (approx. 29 cm)
- grey logo embossing on the front
- leather logo plate on the back
- a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap (approx. 109-129 cm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 25.5 cm x 20 cm x 13 cm
- Max. width: 32 cm
- Weight: 670 g
- lining made of grey textile and leather
- one main compartment
- one open pocket
- leather logo plate
- Style # H009L01SP21
Singapore Local Shipping:
It's always FREE
Standard delivery 2-3 working days
(More shipping options are available during check out)
What is the delivery timeframe for my international order?
Most in-stock items generally ship from our warehouse within 24 hours on business days. ("Business days" are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). Since delivery timeframes vary depending on destination, a more accurate estimate will be provided during checkout.
Please note: although we try our best to deliver your items during the estimated timeframe, due to custom clearance reason, delivery dates are not guaranteed.
What are the international shipping rates?
Lussocitta charges a FLAT RATE for international shipping.
|$500 and above||Free|
|Order value SG$0-299.99||SG$ 25|
|Order value SG$300-499.99||SG$ 20|
|Order value SG$500 and above||FREE|
|Rest of the world||Order value SG$0-299.99||SG$ 35|
|Order value SG$300-499.99||SG$ 25|
|Order value SG$500 and above||FREE|
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the the couriers can deliver your goods in shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, they pay the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to the couriers the goods will be delivered to you
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package
Are there any items that cannot ship to my country because they're restricted?
Yes there are.
Restricted items include aerosols, pressurized spray cans and alcohol-based products (hairspray, nail polish, nail polish remover, shaving cream, etc.) and liquid based products. Due to air transport restrictions and regulations Lussocitta is unable to ship these items internationally.
*Please feel free to contact us if you need further help with international shipping matters.
What items are returnable?
Within 15 days of receipt of your shipment
In original condition
Unused, Unworn and Unwashed
In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for return?
Shipping Charges for returning from Singapore with the following reasons:
Change of mind (Shipping Charge Apply, $4.5 will be deducted from the total amount paid)
Don't like the product (Shipping Charge Apply, $4.5 will be deducted from the total amount paid)
Arrived too late (Free Return)
Defective (Free Return)
Incorrect item received (Free Return)
Others (Shipping Charge May Apply)
Original shipping charges is non-refundable
Shoppers are responsible for international returns
How do I return?
Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit of the total product
Please Make Sure Your Return is:
- Within 15 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unused, Unworn and Unwashed
- In the original packaging
Return from SINGAPORE: WE MAKE IT AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU
1. Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email, and a note specifying your RMA number securely in a box. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box, if you prefer.
2. We will contact you within 24hours on business days after you submit the return request, and arrange a courier collection from your doorstep. We want it as simple as you purchase a product from us. (No more carrying your parcel around and queuimg up at post office, just relax at home and wait for us to come.)
3. You will receive a email as soon as we received your items, and when refund is approved.
Return from outside of SINGAPORE:
2. Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
51 Bukit Batok Crescent #06-41 Unity Centre Singapore 658077
3. Please provide us the tracking number from post office or couriers if applicable. You can keep tracking your package by receiving email for shipment updates.
4. You will receive a email as soon as we received your items, and when refund is approved.